Our Commitment to Safety – We’ll Ship Products Directly to Your Home
As a patient at Alafaya Eye Care, please be assured of our absolute commitment to responding with the utmost caution regarding the safety of our patients and employees, and continued safe business operations during this time of elevated health concerns.
To alleviate concerns, we are offering the ability to ship your order directly to your home. Place your order today by calling us at 407-737-8686 or visiting https://secure.yourlens.com/alafayaeyecare/.
COVID-19 Control and Prevention Reassurance
In light of the quickly evolving news regarding the coronavirus, we want you to know that Dr.Yip and staff are committed to keeping our patients safe, healthy, and informed.
As our practice closely monitors the COVID-19 situation in real-time, we want to remind you that, as healthcare professionals, we are continuing to uphold only the highest standards of disinfecting by following all OSHA health and safety guidelines. Our office continues to use cavicide, an industrial-strength sanitizer commonly used in hospitals.
With that being said, we wanted to share some of our ongoing efforts to keep
our facilities clean.
Here are some of the procedures we have set in place to do so:
- Beginning earlier this week, our entire team has enforced more frequent disinfecting protocols, assuring all door handles, countertops and common areas are being sanitized at least every 2 hours using cavicide disinfectant cleaner. This includes our every door and bathrooms.
- Our team has enforced their already-strict hand-washing policies. In addition, to our routine cleaning between patients.
We invite you to join us in our efforts by adhering to the following best-practices:
- If you are not feeling well or are experiencing any symptoms of sickness, please contact our office if you have an upcoming appointment.
- Cover your mouth (with your forearm) when coughing or sneezing.
- Wash your hands with both soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds at a time.
- Keep alcohol-based hand sanitizer and wipes handy.
- Use the hand sanitizer station at our check-in desk when coming in for your appointment(s).
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel or reschedule your regularly scheduled appointment unless local, state, or national agencies advise otherwise. Thank you for your understanding in this challenging time.
Dr. Bob Yip & Staff at Alafaya Eye Care