Top Contact Lenses - Dailies - Alcon Total 1 Dailies - Alcon AquaComfort Plus - Acuvue Oasys - Acuvue Moist - Bausch + Lomb Biotrue ONEday
Daily and Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
Daily contact lenses are lenses that you wear during the day and take off at night. Whereas daily disposable contact lenses are lenses that you wear every day and throw out after one use. Over the years, as the technology has developed, the options for daily disposable lenses has become greater and the pricing cheaper. With daily disposable contact lenses, you get fresh a pair of contact lenses in your eye, every day. They are much more convenient and comfortable as there is no need to hassle with contact solution, making it an easy experience.
For these reasons, we have been pushing our patients to consider daily disposable contact lenses. The cost is not what it once was and most brands offer a rebate program. We generally like to push Dailies Total 1 and Bausch + Lomb Biotrue ONEday, as contact lens brands that are nice and moist lenses, that are proven to prevent your eyes from drying out. Give us a call to set up a consultation and eye exam to discuss further. We are happy to be your one-stop solution for daily disposable contact lenses in Orlando, FL.
Below are some of the daily contact lenses that we carry:
ACUVUE® OASYS® Contact Lenses with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology
ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand delivers exceptional comfort that lasts throughout the day, and feels almost like wearing no lens at all.
- ACUVUE OASYS provides an ultra-smooth, soft surface, and helps your eyes retain their natural moisture.
- ACUVUE OASYS features the next generation HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology that can keep eyes comfortable all day long.
- ACUVUE OASYS delivers crisp, clear vision all day long.
- These lenses are visibility tinted and have an inside-out mark for easy handling.
- Offers the highest UV-A and UV-B protection available in a contact lens, Class 1 Protection.‡
DAILIES TOTAL1® FROM ALCON
Alcon’s Dailies Total 1 ® is the first and only water gradient contact lens. It has a silicone core, sandwiched between an outer and inner layer of an ultrasoft hydrophilic surface that boasts greater than 80% water content. The lens is incredibly breathable with a Dk/t of 156.
- Dailies Total 1 for patients that suffer from contact lens-related dryness and for patients that have difficulty tolerating sustained contact lens wear.
- Silicone hydrogel material with low water content delivers superior oxygen transmissibility
- Ultrasoft, hydrophilic surface gel is designed to offer exceptional lubricity
- Contact lenses contain phosphatidylcholine, an ingredient also found in natural tears.
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® Contact Lenses
Designed for refreshing comfort with every blink so you can make the most of every day.
Advanced all day comfort:
- Instantly fresh and comfortable at insertion.
- Moisturizes with every blink.Refreshes all day.
- Brand new pair every day.
- No cleaning or disinfecting.
- No deposit build-up.
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® FROM J&J
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST®
Experience exceptional all-day lens wear, every day from morning until night.
- 1-DAY ACUVUE MOIST is the perfect combination of comfort and performance in a daily disposable lens.
- A Fresh Start Every DayOur daily disposable lens offers a fresh, new-lens feeling every day.
- Exceptional Comfort
- LACREON Technology provides a long-lasting cushion of moisture for comfort that lasts from morning until night
- *UV Protection
- ACUVUE Brand Contact Lenses are the only major brand that blocks at least 97% UVB and 81% UVA as a standard across all its contact lenses.‡
Biotrue ONEday by Bausch + Lomb
- Biotrue ONEday contact lenses are a daily disposable lens manufactured by Bausch + Lomb.
- Made from a next generation, bio-inspired material called HyperGel.
- The outer surface of the lens is designed to mimic the lipid layer of tear film to prevent dehydration and maintain consistent Optics.
- Features the same water content as the cornea, 78%, to support incredible comfort.
- Offers exceptional breathability for white, healthy eyes
- Provides protection from the sun by blocking harmful ultraviolet rays.
Contact lens patients should always be seen once a year for a full exam.
Regardless of how often or how long you wear your contact lenses, your eyes should be examined at least once a year to make sure your eyes are continuing to tolerate contact lens wear and show no signs of ill effects from the lenses. Make an Appointment today!